East Hampton Library's Authors Night — Signing and Benefit Dinner
About the Event
You’re in for a wonderful surprise when you join the party at a lovely Hamptons home. You get to choose your party.
Authors Night is a lavish fundraiser to benefit the East Hampton Library. All proceeds go directly to the Library. Beginning in 2005 with a handful of dinners and a few hundred attendees, it has grown to be the premier literary event of the Hamptons with 100 authors and more than 2,500 people in attendance.
Enjoy fabulous hors d’oeuvres and wine under the tent. Meet your favorite authors, buy their books and have them inscribed. The most recent titles for each author will be available for purchase at the event.
Saturday, August 12, 2017
- Authors Book Signing Cocktail Reception from 5:00-7:30 PM
- Dinner parties begin at 8:00 PM. Click here to view dinner party choices.
Field at 4 Maidstone Lane in East Hampton Village
(Across the street from the Maidstone Tennis Club)
- Tickets cost $100 and are available at the door.
- Dinner party tickets start at $300 (includes entry to book signing reception).
- Higher level dinner party tickets come with priority dinner party choices and other benefits.
Event Radio Broadcast:
Our radio partner WPPB 88.3 Peconic Public Broadcasting will be broadcasting live during the book signing reception with Bonnie Grice interviewing as many authors as she can during the event. Tune in on your way to the event. We will post links to recordings of the interviews following the event.